No announcement yet.

Hmm, 2 different clock delete plates...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an analog clock that I pulled from an '85 Vic awhile ago.

Freshmeat, how many you want? I think there's a half dozen or more at Harry's.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Analog is good
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I just want one. How much you looking to get for one, with shipping to 70734? Will it plug right in place of my digital?
        2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
        1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
        1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

I haven't tried it myself, but someone on here or CVN did and it uses the same plug they said. I'll grab one this weekend while I'm there and get back to you on price.
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Wear baggy pants and make it a pocket part.
            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Why do that when it fits in the toolbag just fine. :p
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
                Why do that when it fits in the toolbag just fine. :p
                Somebody on CVN bitched me out a couple years ago for doing that with a police speedometer.
                Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil LTD
                  Somebody on CVN bitched me out a couple years ago for doing that with a police speedometer.
                  Oh they did?

Hypocrites.
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

The yard here checks tool boxes upon entry and exit.

Comment

Pocket parts are good, especially since me and this mexican guy that has a sweet '81 GM are the only people around here pulling off the panthers, and if i dont get a part in the 30 days that the car is there it gets smashed

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                      1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                      1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

this is the same problem i had when i switched my digital clock over to the analog model. i had to make a specal braket to get it to work

the smaller one is for the analog & early digital, larger for the later ('83+) digital.

yes, there are 2 different analog clocks (not clunting the tripminder)

i found this out at work when an '81 LTD wagon came to the shop.. it was loaded and it had a digital clock. the difference is the display is slightly bigger, and the buttons are larger. but the unit itself is smaller than the later one.. why? because the later ones had to fill in the gap that the tripminder would normally fill.
                        LTD is still here

Comment

Working...
                        X