No announcement yet.

Looking for a dashboard 1989 LTC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snap it on the cover and drill small holes from the bottom for the sensor and then drill matching size holes from the top (this is to prevent the top side fraying when drilling plastics).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

My 88 TC had a blue coverlay, and it was hard to tell it wasn't the original dash pad.
      Matt

Deep Jewel Green/Mocha 1993 Grand Marquis LS

Dual exhaust w/ Thrush Welded mufflers, 17x8 bullits, KYB shocks, Air Lift springs, Draw Tite Class II trailer hitch, and new valve seals @ 116,000 mi.

Comment

That sucks that it doesn't have the holes for the sensors sut out, oh well. Well thanks for the input guys. It seems as though this coverlay is the best (only) way to go
        "To Find yourself, you must first lose yourself"

-1973 Volkswagen Bus Westy
        -1986 Honda Magna 700cc
        -1989 Lincoln Town car Signature Series
        -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

If you have money coming out of your ass (I don't) this is the way to do it: http://www.justdashes.com/

They will make it look just like factory.
          Nick

Past: 1967 Continental convertible, 1987 TC Cartier, 1996 TC DAE & Signature, 2002 LS V8, 2006 Zephyr, 2010 MKZ AWD, and many more.....
          Current: 2010 F-150 Platinum Supercrew 4x4
          Wanted: 1967 or 1969 Contnential sedan
          Only in my dreams: A Continental Mark II

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	inside.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	294.7 KB
ID:	1274236

I love the dark blue coverlay dash pad cover in my 89 LTC. It matches the color too closely to mess with.
            sigpic
            89 LTC 429>557 Cobrajet stroker
            13 F-150 XLT 6.2 l
            "If I could separate what's real from what I've been dreaming I could live to fight another day"

Comment

Working...
            X