Finally recovered sun visors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally recovered sun visors.

Well, for $25.00 each we got the visors re covered. The old ones were one big mess the cloth was literally disintegrating so badly I could just pull the cover off with no real effort. Makes the inside look so much better.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2640.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	1300971

Name:	IMG_2643.JPG
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	1300972

The front interior. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2642.JPG
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	1300973

The trunk is pretty full these days. Moby 2 is hubby's go to the golf course car.

Name:	IMG_2645.JPG
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	1300974
    "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach​ a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat drinking beer all day."

Those are some nice fitting seat covers you have in that vehicle.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

$25? That's an awesome deal, looks great too!
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Looking good!

Nice clear dome light cover, I picked one of them up from LMC truck for my 91, it matches the light covers on the doors perfectly.
        Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
        ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
        ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
        ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          Those are some nice fitting seat covers you have in that vehicle.
          I got the covers on line earlier this summer a little pricey but they do look nice. Also, someone here was talking about the dome cover and I found it online. It really brightens up the car for us at night.
          "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach​ a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat drinking beer all day."

Comment

Care to share the link?
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
              Care to share the link?
              Sure, hopefully I have some time to find that receipt today.

Comment

cash (dudes last name) upholstery in Carrollton also charges $25 per visor/C-panel and $100 for a headliner. Common price around here.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                  cash (dudes last name) upholstery in Carrollton also charges $25 per visor/C-panel and $100 for a headliner. Common price around here.
                  We live in a small town and the guy here was going to charge us 60.00 ea.. we were glad we heard about the guy from a nearby town who did them for a lot less.

Comment

I was wrong on the original estimate. They guy wanted $65.00 ea. for the sun visors and 225 for a new headliner. We are sure glad we found out about the other guy.

Comment

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                      X