Whale Bench Seat Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whale Bench Seat Question

OK this is aimed at any whale owners out there with the split bench seat (most GMs). My 06 has a hinge point that protrudes through the lower cushion next to the center armrests on both driver and passenger seats. Now the fabric is finished around these so I assumed they originally had some kind of cover on them but after checking with Ford and looking at the Illustrated Parts Breakdown online it appears these have always been this way. I'm amazed that Ford ever let something like this go out the door. Anyone else have this or maybe have seen a cover that Ford possibly discontinued? Any help appreciated.
    ____________________________Captain Slow____________________________________
    "One useless man is a disgrace, two become a law firm and three, or more, become a congress"

2006 Grand Marquis LS: Silver Birchwood w/Black interior, Sunroof, "Y"spoke wheels. No performance mods.
    Convienience "mods": Driver's center armrest from 97 Town Car for storage, FM Modulator on stock sound system, Garmin Nuvi 1350,
    Cobra Radar/Laser detector, Midland 75-822 CB/WX radio.

Mine is like that. No cover. They are all that way AFAIK.
    2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
    Past Panthers
    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Working...
    X