1991 interior color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 interior color?

Anyone have a color chart for the interior of a 1991 Crown Vic? I have looked all over for one... I am getting ready to recover some 50 / 50 seats I found for my car, so it will be finnally completely original... and I want to make sure on the color, so I can order the cloth. The seats were the final thing I needed... I'm going to recover them in cloth, becasue of the heat down here in Florida... vinyl is just too hot... I'm going to have to order the cloth from a place that is not cheap, (SMS fabrics, they specialize in out of production interior fabrics) so I want to make sure I get the right color...

Tom...

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
    Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

What color are you looking for or do you want the entire spectrum?

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

I have the dealership binder with all the interior fabric samples, exterior, options etc. Mine is for the 90 CV. Interiors should be the same. Yes Sms in oregon is expensive but it is factory stuff. PM me if I can help.

Comment

I looked at a few brochures and the blue colors were all over the map, in 86 according the brochure it was midnight blue, my 89 brochure calls it shadow blue. They all look the same to me.
        2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
        2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
        Past Panthers
        1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
        if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

This is the color I was looking for, i THINK we found the correct color in the original fabric... won't know till it comes in tho...

(It's the seat in the back, the one up front is faded, bad!)

Mainmantom, could you match this with your color charts? The 1990 and the 1991 were the same colors...

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
          Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

Working...
          X