Seat Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seat Covers

I have a 2006 Grand Marquis and looking for seat covers. My wife won’t let me take the dog in it until I get some covers. So my poor little buddy only rides in my truck or my 86 Grand Marquis. If I go anywhere in the newer car, he stays home.

I’m looking for quality covers. I tried California Car Covers, but they don’t make any for the 06 model. Has anyone had any luck finding good seat covers? If so, where?

sigpic

I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
    George Burns

something like this?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Could maybe get a hitch-mount cargo rack with a kennel strapped to it?

Actually, that big doggie-cradle thing looks really nice. I just use old sheets when I have to transport my mom's dog, and make her either put a harness on the critter so I can restrain him with the center seatbelt, or else ride in the back to keep him from nipping at me or getting underfoot. My mother in law has a little pad that just covers the base of a bucket seat, but her dog is both really tiny and fairly calm. I want to say she has a fancy little restraint harness to go with it.
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

I like them and use an old blanket like that now. But I’m still looking a nice set of seat covers underneath when I take the dog cover off. You know for those 2-legged critters, their candy/ice cream, and me with my sloppy Big Macs!

I saw this place online: http://www.seatcoversunlimited.com/
        I was hoping someone out there had already found a nice set they liked and could recommend a place.

sigpic

I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
        George Burns

Comment

I've seen decent seat covers at walmart for front seats... nothing for back seats though. Of course... I haven't looked for any since we had the Acura Legend (traded that for the Vic in 06).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

California Car covers is a reseller for covercraft. If you buy direct from covercraft you will pay more. If you contact covercraft they can fix you up with the correct part numbers. Then order from them or try autoanything or california car covers. I recently went through the same thing with my 03 Marauder.

Jay
            03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
            02 SL500 Silver Arrow
            08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
            12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Working...
            X