Resolve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resolve

Great stuff doing wounders for my interior Just thought ide let you mang's know what takes red mud out!
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

x2

That shit is amazing.
    Originally posted by gadget73
    There is nothing more permanent than a temporary fix.
    91 Mercury CP, Lopo 302, AOD, 3.08LSD. 3g upgrade, Moog wagon coils up front, cc819s in the back. KYB GR-2 police shocks. Energy suspension control arm bushings. Smog deleted.
    93 F-150 XLT, 302, ZF 5-spd from 1-ton, 4wd.
    Daily--07 Civic Coupe. Bone stock with 25k miles
    Wife--14 Subaru Outback. 6-speed.
    95 Subaru Legacy Wagon--red--STOLEN 1/6/13

Comment

I prefer Woolite. Haven't had the best luck with Resolve.
      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
        I prefer Woolite. Haven't had the best luck with Resolve.
        What problems have you had with resolve? I just picked up three more cans should be able to get a good bit of my mess cleaned up now hehehe.

Tiz the only thing i have came across thus far to get rid of red mudd. However im not sure how it abuses the fabric.
        People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

I like Tough Stuff spot cleaning, I'm sure Resolve would work pretty well to. I do the interior with a Bissell carpet cleaner and the Bissell stuff. The new thing I do is use the wet/dry shop vac for pickup because it pulls out a lot more dirt and water and the interior dries a lot faster. For really dirty carpet it's easier to just remove it entirely, shampoo it, and then hang it over the fence and hose it till the water runs out clean.
          sigpic
          1986 Grand Marquis LS 2 Door
          Ext: Medium Shadow Blue Metallic, Int: Midnight Blue, 3.08 open, 235/70/15 Goodyear Aquatread III, Rebuilt AOD w/ Transgo Shift Kit, 3G upgrade from 95 5.0 Mustang, Walker Dual Exhaust w/ H pipe, Viper 5900ST alarm, De-smogged, Rear Civ. Sway Bar, and more.

Comment

+1, remove and wash. I used a pressure washer on mine it was so bad. I mixed up some Resolve in a bucket of water, dumped it on the carpet and let it soak for about 30 minutes before I hung it on the fence to abuse with the pressure washer. Came out OK, but the carpet is overall tired looking. At least its basically the correct color again.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

There any difrence between the way you treat your carpet and your seats?

Comment

Seats I've used can stuff on in the past but now just the shampooer and follow up with the shop vac to extract more and speed drying. The seat covers are a chore to remove properly and they have all those metal eye hooks at the bottom. I tried once, but gave up on removing them for cleaning. The armrests have one bolt each and a zipper so I've hand washed them with Tide once. A lot of professional detailers will regularly remove seats for a full service detail.
                sigpic
                1986 Grand Marquis LS 2 Door
                Ext: Medium Shadow Blue Metallic, Int: Midnight Blue, 3.08 open, 235/70/15 Goodyear Aquatread III, Rebuilt AOD w/ Transgo Shift Kit, 3G upgrade from 95 5.0 Mustang, Walker Dual Exhaust w/ H pipe, Viper 5900ST alarm, De-smogged, Rear Civ. Sway Bar, and more.

Comment

Working...
                X