Replace all!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replace all!!!!

Would any one have a clue of where to find a factory order magazine or website for the complete interior of car.

What car? Some online ford places have most of the stuff listed in the parts catalog. Most of the time, a junkyard is the best bet for that kind of stuff.

OK, guess you have an 83. All of the parts are obsolete. 90% is the same 79-89 so I'd hit a junkyard.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

There is no spoon.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
        There is no spoon.
        If by spoon you mean factory order magazine for an '83 Panther.

Comment

You can search around for a lot of NOS parts on the Internet. Places like Teamfordparts sell brand new trim pieces for our cars though some stuff is only available in black (like an armrest cover) and would need to be painted to match. As for a carpet, I don't know where you'd find a brand new oem one in your color of choice unless you luck out somewhere. Are you planning a full on interior rest or just replacing what's damaged?
          sigpic
          1986 Grand Marquis LS 2 Door
          Ext: Medium Shadow Blue Metallic, Int: Midnight Blue, 3.08 open, 235/70/15 Goodyear Aquatread III, Rebuilt AOD w/ Transgo Shift Kit, 3G upgrade from 95 5.0 Mustang, Walker Dual Exhaust w/ H pipe, Viper 5900ST alarm, De-smogged, Rear Civ. Sway Bar, and more.

Comment

lookin to replace just dash parts and little trim parts. Also switcing out the old leather seats.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
              If by spoon you mean factory order magazine for an '83 Panther.
              I guess my Matrix reference was missed.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                I guess my Matrix reference was missed.
                I don't think anyone who's seen the Matrix could've possibly missed it. I was just making my own joke off of yours.

Comment

Working...
                X