My 1997 Crown Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1997 Crown Victoria

Alright. After I lost my previous job(conveniently right after buying this thing), I had to sell my beloved '89 Towncar. Picked this up as a replacement, bought it with 124,145kms from a local Honda dealership sitting in the AS-IS lot for $1200. One owner car, as expected, an old guy. Its Light Prairie Tan with a matching interior and is about as base model as it comes.

Here is a pic of when I first got it:

I have a huge LED fetish..if you wanna call it that, lol. Every bulb in the car except for the idiot lights, high beams and tail light bulbs are LED converted. I currently have purple interior bulbs and plate lights, 1200LM white reading lamps, 6000K low beam HIDs, 1000LM LED signal switchbacks(they glow white when the driving lights are on and turn orange when the signal is activated), I have white LEDs in the climate controls and gauge cluster, a red LED panel in the cigarette lighter light(its modified so it shines a nice ambient light onto the floor). I also have an LED trunk light and white LED cornering lamps. I also have white 1600LM white reverse lights(they're fucking bright, even with my 5% tint)

I had purple signal lights in for a short while but took them out.

The only mods I have other than LEDs are, a 2.25" stainless H-pipe and catback with Thrush Glasspacks and Magnaflow tips, an HPP rear swaybar, 16" HPP alloys, a hacked up airbox that consists of a 07 P71 bottom with my factory Aero top, tinted tail lights, 5% Limo tint on the rear and 15% tint on the front doors, and LX signal housings.

Random pics:

Tach setup:

Future plans for this car involve: 3.55 gears with a trak lok, a Taurus SHO spoiler, Mach 1 front lip, custom gauge overlays OR a Marauder cluster, white 1995 gauge needles, custom gauge overlays, LED puddle lamps and a 2" drop all the way around. Possibly a J-mod(if I ever get comfortable enough to attempt it), P71 driveshaft and some kind of torque converter. I hope to get many more miles out of this car
    Last edited by 89TownCar; 05-17-2015, 12:08 AM.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2wd - Magnaflow Axleback exhaust, K&N 63 Series CAI, DiabloSport 87 Octane tune, LEDs, 3000K LED projector fogs, 5000K Mini H1 projectors - Daily
    1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Sedan "C-Code" - 289 2bbl/Cruise-O-Matic - Money pit/project

nice.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
    X