Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's my ford, lincoln and mercurys.... Enjoy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice hood ornament on that townie I'm thinking of adding one to mine as well
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - Currently restoring after she caught fire! CFI to SEFI to Carb swap, all custom wiring, Duraspark 2 ignition, Motorcraft 2100 Carb, slicktop, Shorty headers dumped before rear axle, 140 Speedo, 3G alt, And currently building an engine for her.

2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series - 165XXX, PI intake swap , 30 MPG Easy on the Highway, All options except dual exhaust. Currently looking for 2 front seats: Heated, Memory, and Light Graphite color!!

Comment

Too bad on the TC. Looks like a nice car. Do let us know if you sell it.... Bobby

P.S. What kind of MPG's???

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Seems like 18 on avg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The hood on the 99 townie is off another car... The 99 TC got front ended a few years ago and the front pass anger side panel hood and bumper had to be replaced... The body shop used a hood from a 2001 I think.... It's the first thing i noticed when I picked th car up.... It had no hood ornament prior to the accident....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep looks like I'm gonna berth the 99 townie in back of my garage and take it off the road.... Use it for parts at a later date maybe..... I gots my eye on a really nice 1994 townie Cartier that's been garage kept only has 80k on it and looks like it was driven on weekends only...he wants 2500.00. But also at the same time is a 1977 continental townie that I'm lusting over for 4500.00 but only has 36k on it and it's grey with a black interior.... I want both really wife says hell no..... One or the other...

Comment

You should try to sell the '99 TC before buying another ride.
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
              X