87 ltd crown victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87 ltd crown victoria

another panther saved from the crusher its got a few rust bubbles in the usual places but overall its pretty minty with only 108,000 miles..

repairs needed when purchased...

brake line leak

valve covers leaked onto the manifolds and smoked like a mofo

stuck brake caliper from sitting, which also smoked like a mofo

exhaust leak/rattle in one of the converters
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cld783; 05-24-2009, 03:44 AM.
    Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

Nice color. Still shining.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

That is a sharp looking LTD.

Comment

thx i hope to get better quality pics someday..
        Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

Comment

Damn, I can't believe some stupid mofo wanted to crush that car!!! That car looks real nice; don't know what you got planned for it, but it's a good start.

Packman

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
            Damn, I can't believe some stupid mofo wanted to crush that car!!! That car looks real nice; don't know what you got planned for it, but it's a good start.

Packman
            Me either, he had a sign on it that said best offer by a certain date. When i asked him how much he would take for it he said the junkyard would give him 100 bucks.. In the end it cost me more to register it than i paid for the car

I already have a HO converted rust bucket with all brand new parts and i'm debating on swapping the parts over but this cars almost to nice to touch.. I might just keep it OG.

Comment

looks clean

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

oooh...chocolate LTD!
                looks great mang!
                sigpic
                1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Beautiful car mang. People are idoits, the guy I bought mine from was also gonna scrap it cuz of the oil pan, then decided to sell it, thank god.
                  -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
                  -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Sweet ride! How many Panthers do you own now??
                    '79 Continental Town Car
                    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
                      Sweet ride! How many Panthers do you own now??
                      thanks...

I also have an 86 HO box..

Comment

Working...
                      X