Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my new rims and fat tires! (lotta pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice indeed. And yah, clean those wheels and they will stay nice like that for long.

Comment

Looks gorgeous, very clean ride!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

got a few late evening shots haha..."never to many pics" i'm putting that to the test hahaha.
        [IMG][/IMG]
        [IMG][/IMG]
        [IMG][/IMG]
        [IMG][/IMG]
        [IMG][/IMG]
        [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
        Finally have an on the books porting/custom fab business!
        HO bottom end,GT40Ps,cut/welded/ported upper+lower GT40 intakes,Comp XE258 cam,MS3X megasquirt computer,8 LS2 coils,2 dry systems + a 3rd wet,3 core rad w fans..1100hp Lentech WR AOD,custom 4" aluminum/moly Dshaft,custom rear/back half chassis adjustable 4link,wilwood 4 piston,moser 9" axles,locker, M/T 30x12's,4 staged fuel pumps,100lbs sound insulation,power/remote everything,2000W sound.4480lbs. 4.5s 0-60,12.8 1/4

Comment

like OMG, go start a readers ride page.... This is tech.
          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Lol, might as well move the thread to the rides forum...

Oh yah, and now that she gots racey wheels and tires, she needs bucket seats too :p

Comment

alright my bad mrltd... I shall start a readers ride page then.
              HO bottom end,GT40Ps,cut/welded/ported upper+lower GT40 intakes,Comp XE258 cam,MS3X megasquirt computer,8 LS2 coils,2 dry systems + a 3rd wet,3 core rad w fans..1100hp Lentech WR AOD,custom 4" aluminum/moly Dshaft,custom rear/back half chassis adjustable 4link,wilwood 4 piston,moser 9" axles,locker, M/T 30x12's,4 staged fuel pumps,100lbs sound insulation,power/remote everything,2000W sound.4480lbs. 4.5s 0-60,12.8 1/4

Comment

Nice. Can't go wrong with some BFG Radial T/A's.
                | ~ |
                2004 LX Sport-------------------------1989 LX 5.0

Comment

looks soo good.
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                  my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

thanks so much for the good feedback guys, haha. You guys have some amazing cars out there and i'm looking forward to modding and working on this merc for a long time... I would honestly have never picked a merc to mod, but your cars changed that idea (and i ended up with one in good shape). so thanks for gettin me hooked, lol.

Comment

now change your sig.. and keep that sucka for life.
                      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

thanks bud. Well if i can hold on till 80 years young i got another 63 years of driving it haha.

Comment

295/50R15s would have fit that 8 inch wheel.. thats what i got on mine..

Yours looks a hell of a lot better than mine though.
                          sigpic

Comment

man those are huge! haha. she looks nasty, i'm assuming you have no problems hooking up with those. ha.

Comment

it hooks up good, lol. i had some 31x11.50R15s on it.but it was kinda a dog, so i figured i'd put something on closer to stock hight on. now its alot more fun to drive.
                              sigpic

Comment

wait a tick, your in ontario! check the sig
                                Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

Working...
                                X