zoomies zoom zoom zoom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zoomies zoom zoom zoom!

i thought id post a few of these seeing as they new pics and all please let me know what you think.
    Attached Files
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

the looks strait! Are you near any of the other NY mangs?
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
      the looks strait! Are you near any of the other NY mangs?
      not sure where the other mangs are in ny but i live in jamestown which is south of buffalo swny tks for the comment

Comment

nice!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
          nice!
          thanks for the comment mang!

Comment

Cool man, looking good.. *nudge nudge* your spare tire is in the wrong place *nudge nudge* oh an i live in NY about 6 hours away!
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

That's a nice and clean TC. You got any plans for it?

Packman

Comment

plans

Originally posted by packman View Post
                That's a nice and clean TC. You got any plans for it?

Packman
                i have plenty of plans like dual exhuast with glasspacks,black paintjob,black interior,2000 stereo system,17 inch bullit rims,exploder motor slightly modded with msd distro,cap n rotr, thinking a eaton or detroit locker, scoop and rear spoiler, basically alot of plans and will be a project to build for quite some time for sure but for now it will have the duals with glass paks for now after i put my tranny in its gutsy enough that i can smoke any ricer around town and give other a nasty shock that 4000 lb car can move oh i almost forgot poly evrything i can make poly and also swaybars and new shocks and stuff up front i kinda like my airshocks...basically its a crusier and later it will be a bruiser

Comment

comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                  Cool man, looking good.. *nudge nudge* your spare tire is in the wrong place *nudge nudge* oh an i live in NY about 6 hours away!
                  thats cool one of our fellow member will be coming up through next month i guess if you wanna have a small panther meet we can i also know of a guy in buffalo too but he dont have his car no more lol hope to meet sometime. there is a world series of cars event in july that they hold evry year right around july 23 or so which is also my b-day lol id like to see some panthers here for that if im around that long lol

Comment

did i mention i live 6 hours away!!! lol i am not much of a traveler.
                    ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

travel

did i mention i live 6 hours away!!! lol i am not much of a traveler.
                      yup scott lives about 6 hrs away from me too lol i know pittsburg is 4 hrs or so
                      i love traveling but i dont want to drive anywhere near nyc lol last timei was on the island my buddy was driving and got into a wreck lol meet ya halfway maybe?

Comment

i got to save up for this then lol.
                        ~David~

Comment

i got to save up for this then lol.
                          me too lol also this weather is killing me btw im in chat if ya wanna chat

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                            thats cool one of our fellow member will be coming up through next month i guess if you wanna have a small panther meet we can i also know of a guy in buffalo too but he dont have his car no more lol hope to meet sometime. there is a world series of cars event in july that they hold evry year right around july 23 or so which is also my b-day lol id like to see some panthers here for that if im around that long lol
                            yup that would be me lol. the other member is mikeroc283 he lives in west seneca ny like 6 blocks from my uncle and aunt. gonna visit our family friends in mississagua hang out with the ontario mangs then get my car big brake swap done.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
                            X