No announcement yet.

1984 Ford LTD CV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what did the push bar come from? i like it!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by watchdog View Post
      Be careful with that stuff. You can get into a lot of trouble if you use it wrong. As a working LEO we tend to frown on any one who has this kind of stuff in their car without a reason. I'm not saying don't do it. Just be careful and use it wisely.
      Its mostly for when i get a chance to take it to car shows, not for use on street of course, I'm not that crazy to fool around with that stuff

1984 LTD Crown Vic "Night Stalker"

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
        what did the push bar come from? i like it!
        came off of an 80s S10 truck

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
          Nice up-date! 16" tires?
          yes, 16 inch tires, LT225/75R16 BfGoodrich AllTerrains in front, LT245/75R16 Cooper Discoverer M-S studded snow tires in rear

Comment

yet another time for a batch of pics. never did take some good new pics of the car, night time doesnt do so here it is in more visible glory.

Comment

Fix that rust or you won't have much of a box left in a few years.

I like the look of your car, it does look damn intimidating, but I hate to see boxes Rusting away.

Comment

Originally posted by LTDMan83 View Post
                Fix that rust or you won't have much of a box left in a few years.

I like the look of your car, it does look damn intimidating, but I hate to see boxes Rusting away.
                fret not, the rust is just body rust, the frame is in good condition

Comment

Gotta love Alberta cars!
                  '79 Continental Town Car
                  '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                  '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

I'd spray flat/satin clear over the rust to keep it the way it is. The rust is in ALL the right spots.
                    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Man that thing looks EVIL. You need to tint the windows to comlpete the look. Do that and all other lesser cars will run screaming for the hills.

Answered your PM.
                      1991 LTD P72 351 W Restored Century Police (Ongoing Project) Sergeant Vic.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

Comment

the tint has to be done good though i think, cheap tint would be bad for the cars character.

we have to give this thing a name to be remembered by lol.
                        Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

Actually, I think shitty tint would work in its favor. Bubbled and purpleish would further the awesomeness that cant contained on four wheels.
                          Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

yet some more pics, got some new tires on the rear, LT265/75R16 BFG All Terrains

Comment

Working...
                            X