the van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the van

wierd...i have no name for this bastard yet.

rusty piece of shit, but i got some ideas for it lol

:club:

Holy shit man, get some sheetmetal on that thing! And a junkyard bumper while you're at it. Funny tho, that's exactly where I hand my CB mic too.

Comment

Holy crap, that thing is rusty! How many miles does it have?
      1996 Police Interceptor-187K miles **Replacement DD found**
      Engine/trans: '03 4.6, underdrives, shorties, 80mm MAF, Custom downpipes, Ported plenum, 70MM T/B, and Dyno Tune. J-modded Y2K 4r70w w/ Marauder TC.
      Misc: ADDCO bars, Big brakes, 17" wheels, '02 steering box, and LXSport console w/ floor shift! :headbang:

Comment

Holy hell? Is that paint or is that rust? I can't tell! But Its time to take a saw to some of them panels though...
        YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

have you had a tetnus shot recently?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

:lol:

Comment

Bah. Leave the rust and rock it out until the rust becomes a problem. Tis pretty unique; you should paint "FREE CANDY" on the side and drive through yuppy residential neighborhoods with it...
              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                Bah. Leave the rust and rock it out until the rust becomes a problem. Tis pretty unique; you should paint "FREE CANDY" on the side and drive through yuppy residential neighborhoods with it...
                dam rusty free candy lol funny place for the wiper switch sweet 5 speed 3.0 right?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Name it A.K. short for Alcoholic Kidney!
                  Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

theredlineboss, i'm not sure the exact milage. my ticker only goes 5 digits. its 09xxx, so either 109 or 209 and i cant see the rollover digit behind the panel so no clue.

Comment

I hope the frame isn't as rusty as the body. What motor does it have, 3.0L or 4.0L? And I think with the 5-speed that makes it pretty badass, all the cool kids drive 5-speed manuals

After I garage my truck i'll be getting a fwd minivan as a beater/worktruck/creepy fun car. It won't be as cool as that, but after gutting it and putting in various homemade performance add-ons it'll be pretty sweet.
                      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Damn dude.

Go out and check the frame/structural members ASAP, that thing could be a serious death trap in a collision.

Comment

Are those bullet holes on the pass. side rear door? Should probably call it White Lightning Runner or Rum Runner.

Packman

Comment

i checked it out thouroughly before i bought it. as an amateur mechanic (with over 6 months of shop experience) i know a hell of a lot of what to look for when test driving a used car. before i drove it i jacked it up, no play in the balljoints or tie rods, the catback was brand new, the chassis is solid and 95% clean. it is literally only the body sides that are rusty. and some suspension bits...but thats expected. it has the 3.0 on that 5sp with 373 gears and it hauls ass. i cant tie shit down in the back hard enough....

last time it was scaled (scrap metal run) it was at 3620lbs with all my normal eveyday shit (tools, ramps, etc) and a half tank of gas. she moves nimble and runs strong.

the motor starts on the first try, cranks over no more than 3 times (and that was the longest, after a heat soak), usually cranks once or twice and fires. i got some wicked ideas for this thing, and if i can get them drawn up, i'll post it on here. basically take the van, and make a wrecker, minus the boom and lift. what i have pictured is simple, usable, and i can still haul people and scrap metal lol

Comment

ps, no, those arent bullet holes...that was me using a screwdriver to see just how rust that door was....

Comment

Working...
                              X