the Big O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Big O

Got my new tires on last night, LT235/75-15 offroad edition Today my dancer buddy Lyn spent some time detailing the Townie (gotta love drunk bets), this is the result:
    Last edited by Guest; 02-05-2010, 04:57 AM.

Hey she looks good ......Nice bet!!
    YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

I want a set of them tires!
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

BoxMan, those are Big O Bigfoots, studded at that - got them off ebay for $76 + $60 shipping, a darn good deal I think

Comment

Used? I'm lookin now and don't see any
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Used, on an Explorer apparently, but only during the winter in Denver, CO. Tires looked brand new if ya ask me, you could tell they aren't only cause the studs were worn out.

Comment

That car looks great with turbines

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
              1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
              1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Thanks FatNasty, I love the way they look too. Heck, I even deprived Dave (turbo2256b) from one of his turbines and hooked it in the back as a spare, now I only need to find a matching tire and a hubcap for it and I'll be all set

Comment

Looks like the only thing your missing now is them headlight stone guard cover things .....In black

Was the inspiration for your car a MAC truck? it looks like it could plow thorough a wall and keep on chugging I likey it!
                  Last edited by interceptor1985; 10-08-2006, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
                    I want a set of them tires!
                    I have a 4 of these there 16". 285s 32' tall about 1000 miles on them and a pair of 225s with about 800 miles on them.
                    Attached Files
                    Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

I need 15s...
                      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Originally posted by FatNasty
                        That car looks great with turbines
                        +1 I would have to agree the tubines kick ass looks bitchin ivan

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Well, today I was at the junkyard, and found me a nice LT215/75-15 Road Handler Radial LT offroad tire, even has the raised white lettering, it's already mounted on the spare turbine (replaced the Firestone Firehawk) and is currently drying out after being washed before meeting 1-on-1 with the Black Magic stuff the rolling tires were treated with. Couldn't find a nice Licoln hubcap though, so at least until next weekend I'll be riding around like a hillbilly.

Comment

is studs lagal gere in oregin ?wehabe stud but dot no if can use tem

Comment

Well they aren't legal here either, but as long as I don't get pulled over during daytime or don't do burnouts it'll be all OK. Actually I didn't really need the studs, just the tires already had them,

Comment

Working...
                              X