What do you guys think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p71towny
    You will get no pussy, I repeat no pussy.

Do you require any more reason to not do this to your car?
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

lol, damn people and their Idea's. my buddy camo'd his jeep and then it got me thinking and all last week I was really thinking about doing this. Then I realized NO.
      Resident diesel addict

Comment

i say again, bedliner

Comment

Bedliner? as in Rhino lining or equivalent? I sprayed a friends Jeep Camanche all around with the stuff and it is tough as hell. Didn't think of doing the Merc. with it though.
          Resident diesel addict

Comment

are you talking about a camoflauge look? it would be interesting...
            I wouldn't do it though, I'd just get a couple cans of color and clear coat and go at it.
            that's what we're going to do with my friend bobert's roof on his Vic.
            it's sun oxidized beyond repair.
            sigpic
            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Don't do it. People will laugh at you. You'll be the butt of so many jokes. NO ON THE CAMO!!!

What's your favorite color? Find a car you have seen in your area in this color and have your car painted that color.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
              Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
              5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

I have forgotten the Camo Idea. I am capable of painting the car myself I have access to a booth and numerous guns. I just thought it was a cool Idea at the time. I just have no money to buy supplies for the job. I don't even have $3 to my name anymore.
                Resident diesel addict

Comment

i wonder how much it would cost to coat my entire car with black rhino liner lol

Comment

Working...
                  X