No announcement yet.

Which paint scheme??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the all black the best, get similar wheels and have it at the smae stance. It would look mean.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
    My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Yep it should look bad ass!! Plus this gives me another excuse to try the rear spoiler I wanted to fab up for it. But I think I'll pass on a roof spoiler!!:nonono:

Comment

I think the fact that me and you think alike often is scary.
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Yep!

I'm trying to figure out where to get some BFG radial T/A's that are that huge! They look wider then a 295. The only tires I've found that are the size I want in a radial tubeless tire are the Hoosier pro street radials( 29x12.5x15 ). I can't afford to run drag radials.

Last edited by Fordman75; 03-02-2006, 04:05 PM.

Comment

It's actually a small car, so keep that in mind when you try to visualy judge the size of those tires. I think 295 is pretty close to what they are, if not wider than what they really are.

BTW, would you please post a link to his page? Or are those pics that you have?

Comment

run them on a 15X10 or so...

Comment

I still think those BFG's look bigger then 295. I ran 295's on a 90 Mustang coupe and they didn't look that wide. But you never know. I want to run the Hoosiers I mentioned but they run $222.00 each. So I'll probably be stuck running the BFG 295's. I'm going with 15x10 rear rims.

I got the pictures from this website. http://www.popularhotrodding.com/fea...405phr_falcon/

Comment

Just make sure they stick out of the wheelwells, and use airshocks (or cargo coils, till u sold em) to jack that beeotch to teh moon!!

Comment

If I can ever afford the Hoosiers they'll definately stick out(12" wide ). And I plan on getting another pair of cargo coils when I get to the point of needing them.

Comment

Working...
                    X