Solution for vinyl top mold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solution for vinyl top mold

I had very severe black mold on one of the Lincoln's white vinyl top. I tried a number of products without good results.
    I heard about a product that is available from RV dealers. The name is INSTAGONE. It is a multi-purpose stain remover. It is a bit pricey at $22.79. I read the instructions and applied it to the vinyl top. It is amazing. All the mold came off within 20 minutes. The top looks like new. I highly recommend this product.

nice. I was figuring the Tilex bleach stuff would work great on white tops. Just gotta be careful to not get it on anything else. Good to know there's a product fit for purpose.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I'd say bleach, but I don't know if that would dry out the top or not.
      Nick

Past: 1967 Continental convertible, 1987 TC Cartier, 1996 TC DAE & Signature, 2002 LS V8, 2006 Zephyr, 2010 MKZ AWD, and many more.....
      Current: 2010 F-150 Platinum Supercrew 4x4
      Wanted: 1967 or 1969 Contnential sedan
      Only in my dreams: A Continental Mark II

Comment

Working...
      X