2001 GM radio auxiliary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 GM radio auxiliary

hello all.. im looking to upgrade my method of playing music om my phone from a static fm transmitter to something with a little better consistency. i looked at some aftermarket receivers but i don't think any of them will fit unless its a single-din and that will just look junky, so i am left with the question, are there any receivers which will fit and not look junky? and is it possible/ how can i hard-wire and aux jack into my stock deck???

If your stock radio has the cd-changer controls... this might work: http://www.amazon.com/PIE-FRDN-AUX-1.../dp/B001KM3JMS

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Look into a iSimple. Had several of them over the years and have always been impressed. They come with vehicle specific harnesses that plug inline with your factory wiring. No hacking or splicing required. Ipod/Iphone charges while plugged in, has a direct connection to the audio system (none of the FM modulation bullshit), and you can control things through the device or through your factory radio/steering wheel controls. Well worth the money, in my opinion.
      Nick

Past: 1967 Continental convertible, 1987 TC Cartier, 1996 TC DAE & Signature, 2002 LS V8, 2006 Zephyr, 2010 MKZ AWD, and many more.....
      Current: 2010 F-150 Platinum Supercrew 4x4
      Wanted: 1967 or 1969 Contnential sedan
      Only in my dreams: A Continental Mark II

Comment

Working...
      X