curious of the offset on my 2003 marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

curious of the offset on my 2003 marquis

i dont have jackstands or a jack so i cant really take the rim off myself and measure it. i also went to tire kingdom and the person behind the counter pretty much told me to do it myself, which i wouldnt have went to a service center if i knew they were going to tell me that. im curious of the offset in mm, if anyone can help me out that would be great. thanks.

About +45mm
    1989 Country Squire - Twilight Blue, 347 stroker

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

Comment

thank you, the rep at tire kingdom told me it was probably a negative offset so im glad i didnt listen to him.

Comment

Easier to look up 2005 Mustang in case you forget or need them to look it up again, same offset in stock form
        1989 Country Squire - Twilight Blue, 347 stroker

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

Comment

why is it that the aftermarket rims for the 2005 mustang range from about 17-30". would the mustang owner purchasing it need to get spacers?

Comment

Working...
          X