FENDER TRIM >:0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FENDER TRIM >:0

Ok so I'm pretty sure Ive posted this before but in lieu of calling every scrapyard in southern NH and still coming up empty handed I need some help. I need some fender well trim for my 91 GM and I'm willing to pay whatever so if anyone has some that is in good shape ie, no dents basically and not too corroded please let me know. Also ill take just one if you've got only one piece, or know of any info on where to get the original. The aftermarkets don't fit, they are not full length and are not the right width.
    "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
    1985 GMC 1500

Green Sales in Ohio. I got mine there. They may be sold out of the right rear though. Be sure to have the part numbers when you call.

Comment

Does anyone happen to know what those part numbers are? I have no idea and do not see them listed in the manual I have for the car.
      "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

(right front) E9AZ16038A
        (left front) E9AZ16039A
        (right rear) E9AZ5429164A
        (left rear) E9AZ5429165A

Comment

Thanks it says they have all in stock except the right rear, witch is a shame because the only salvageable one i have is the front right, but at least ill have 3 for now.
          1985 GMC 1500

Comment

They had the front two in stock for 25 bucks each witch was a deal, Now im looking for the rears as they had the drivers side but it was 150 dollars for that one piece so i figured it can wait a little longer. Any ideas on where i should look now?
            1985 GMC 1500

Comment

I have it in stock and it can be yours for the cost of shipping, provided you're good at minor trim restoration.
              2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

How much is minor, if they don't have any dents and aren't too corroded that sounds like a deal, mine are dented to shit and all scratched and missing most of the underside lip. I quoted another site and they wanted 214 dollars a piece for the back sets. Just cant see paying 400 bucks for two chromes although if i have to i will, because i am that anal. They are going on my 91 4 door. any info or pics would be much appreciated i just need the rears but will buy all 4 if the price is right, never know what might happen, its always good to have a spare.
                1985 GMC 1500

Comment

minor = dents. Some were worse than others ... I can check to see if one or both of the rears were among the "better" ones.

I noticed in Lincolnmania's "buy my stuff" thread that he has a couple of parts cars. I wonder if they have usable fender trim?
                  2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Thanks i have a set but my car looked like, well have you ever seen the great outdoors were they pull into the parking area at their cottage and everyone opens there door into a tree? looked like that happened every day.
                    1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Working...
                    X