Need front facia 93 GM what else fits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need front facia 93 GM what else fits?

93 GM needs complete front facia (bumper, bumper cover, headlights, grill) and radiator support. Junkyards say only 92-94 will work. I am only intersested in the front end to fit correctly and lining up to fenders and hood latch. Will other years work even though the styling is different?

Originally posted by magwheels View Post
    93 GM needs complete front facia (bumper, bumper cover, headlights, grill) and radiator support. Junkyards say only 92-94 will work. I am only intersested in the front end to fit correctly and lining up to fenders and hood latch. Will other years work even though the styling is different?
    The '92-'94 parts would be ideal but '95-'97 GM parts should fit as well...
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

I dont know if the 95+ would work real easily. Look on Wikipedia under "Grand Marquis" theres a picture of a 92-94 and one of a 95-97 they look pretty different. The grills, bumper covers, and running/turnlights are completely different, so you cant interchange piece by piece. The bumper itself and radiator support are probably easily interchangeable. But if you were to find a donor 95+ you could probably swap the entire front end (fascia, fenders(?), bumpers). Otherwise go to a body shop and ask them this same question.
      Last edited by DriverSideImpact98; 12-03-2009, 12:11 PM.
      1998 Mercury Grand Marquis 131k~ true duals, 2nd cat removed, H-pipe, Xcelerator Turbo mufflers, PI Manifold, 180* Tstat, K&N drop-in.
      1985 VW Vanagon 70k~

Comment

Originally posted by DriverSideImpact98 View Post
        I dont know if the 95+ would work real easily. Look on Wikipedia under "Grand Marquis" theres a picture of a 92-94 and one of a 95-97 they look pretty different. The grills, bumper covers, and running/turnlights are completely different, so you cant interchange piece by piece. The bumper itself and radiator support are probably easily interchangeable. But if you were to find a donor 95+ you could probably swap the entire front end (fascia, fenders(?), bumpers). Otherwise go to a body shop and ask them this same question.
        this.

You can't mix and match between the two, but if you are swapping everything in front of the fenders, the 95-97 will fit.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Working...
        X