Headlgiht quesetion for my TC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headlgiht quesetion for my TC

Hey everybody, I have a 1990 Town Car, I'm ready to replace the worn out lenses with new ones, but don't exactly know which ones are the best to buy.... I was looking on ebay but only found OEM replacements, are there any out there that are the euro clear lenses or projectors? Do I have to stick with stock? Thanks for the help!
    -Matt
    1990 Lincoln Town Car 5.0 @ 125K /// 2007 Hyundai Sonata 3.3 @ 29K

i think your your stuck with OE and maybe a better bulb and or h.i.d's
    sigpicTHE H.I.D MASTER
    87 mercury grand marquis
    88 crown vic lx
    89 mercury colony park ls (sold)
    89 mercury grand marquis (sold)
    00 ford crown vic lx hpp
    03 mercury marauder aka punisher (sold )

Comment

If you're creative you can make your own projectors.. but there is no market other than oe
      sigpic[LIST][*]99 Crown Vic Police Interceptor aka The Cruiser
      [*]87 Chevy 20 Van 350TBI
      [*]94 Mercury Grand Marquis aka Babyblue RIP
      [*]83 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Ave 318 V8

Comment

Thanks for the responses, sucks that not even clear lenses are avail... I was about to order these is there anything I should watch out for when ordering OE lenses?

Here

Comment

If you can get real OEM Ford ones, you may be better off, but they will be more expensive. Are your current ones too bad to polish though? I've had fair success in shining those things up a few times before giving in to replacement. I'm cheap though.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

What did you use to polish your up? They are a little bit yellowish in color, they do have some condensation in them as well, not cracked though.

Comment

This might be of some help. Mine weren't too bad, so I was able to just use the polish instead of having to do all the sanding steps.

This is a must-see site for fans of American luxury hot rods. Message forums, tech advice, news, and automotive performance links are offered for Lincoln Mark VIII and Mark VII, Lincoln LS, Town Car, Continental, Navigator, Aviator, Zephyr, MKR, MKS, MKZ and more.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
              X