HELP CROWN VIC OWNERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP CROWN VIC OWNERS

hey guys lopve the cars i just.. n i mean JUST bought a 1985 Crown Vic ltd. lil old grannys car ONLY 34000 miles on it NEVER ROLLED OVER... i had it 2 COUNT THEM 1.... 2! days n some dumb shyrt lady stomped her breaks infront of me cuz of a RABBIT omg its a rabbit RUN IT OVER!!!!

well needless 2 say her bumper met my once perfect grill n hood. i did what i could 2 the grill, hood, and hood latch 2 get it 2 latch n close but now the hood over laps the fiberglass part n grill a TINY bit n is off by a inch on the driver side in the vary front.....

so i take it i need a new hood, grill, n fiberglass thats all in up front??

n any one know of ne stores seloling crown vic grills n hoods?

(pluss they lady took off after she got my info i couldnt even under stand her jibberish i think she was from "NAM" (Vietnam))
    "Vikky"

1985 Crown Vic LTD!

Police Window Grates, Police Divider With Locking Window, G3 ALTERNATOR UPGRADE!

theres one at harrys u-pull-it in hazelton......unfortunately you need a 79-87 vic hood and header panel, which are getting pretty hard to find these days

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i thought harrys but just worried a ride from m-top 2 h-town might throw the hood in my face as its my only working car
      "Vikky"

1985 Crown Vic LTD!

Police Window Grates, Police Divider With Locking Window, G3 ALTERNATOR UPGRADE!

Comment

Yes Harrys in Hazelton does indeed have one. It is a blue 87 and down (what you are looking for) The header panel (fiberglass thing you are referring to) hood and grille are all still on the lot. Though i did remove the grill and carried it a couple of rows down toward a Minty Mark VI but i didnt purchase it. Get there quick so you can get the parts. Over the weekend i went to two junkyards and out of the two there was only one 87 and down crown Vic. Bumper is in really good condition as well. wanted that bumper.

And you could easily swap the hood in the lot with a buddy and just throw the header panel, grill etc in the back. Really if you want the parts get there quick before it is crushed.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

thanks guy but i doubt ill get there in time i been sick since Thursday got pink eye in both eyes and a severe upper and lower respiratory infection can barely see and breath.

i mean my hoods not that bad n my header panel split in 2 just where ther c-vic hood ornament gose thats whats screwing everything up oh annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the bump BLEW apart 3 out of 4 of the fiberglass mounts that hold the header panel on cracked um right apart.

i cant w8 for this lady 2 report it 2 her insurance the cops up her told me they r lookin for her for a hit and run because she never gave me her info she just split
          "Vikky"

1985 Crown Vic LTD!

Comment

the only other problem shes given me is the rear driver window dose not go down but i can hear the track going up and down the window it self just dont move....

and the rear passenger one shakes in and out some times when u put it down like its trying to kick its left off the track...

(QUESTION FOR4 THOSE OF U WITH A SYSTEM IN UR BOX!!!!! where in the trunk in the best place for me 2 ground everything?) ill get some pic up of my system

2 1000w subs downloaded (facing the floor 2 help prevent trunk shake n rattle), 1 1.5 cap ( only running 2 the amp), 1 3200w amp, and 1 SOUNDSTREAM B-15 Epicenter.

(system will all be sound stream when im dont more BOOM for less volts)
            "Vikky"

1985 Crown Vic LTD!

Comment

Working...
            X