center caps???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

center caps???

i just picked up a set of rims from an 07 mustang gt for my 97 mgm and was wondering if anyone knows if i can order center caps with the merc M to replace the horse... if not then just a chrome 4.6 or V8.
    sigpic97 grand marquis 4.6

Shop Ford Mustang Center Caps. Hand-picked by experts! Pay later or over time with Affirm. *Free Shipping on Orders Over $119*

~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Shit, I'm glad you posted those links. You just took care of both my issues with my wheels.

Comment

No problem. What issues where you having and what wheels do you have?
        ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I have some anthracite Bullitts off an '01 Bullitt Mustang. I wanted to get some nice spinner-type centercaps but couldn't find any that definitely fit the older Bullitts. When I clicked your first link I found some right off the bat but to my dismay found that they still utilized centercaps - then I clicked the second link and found that they make custom centercaps for a very reasonable price. Finally I have a place to get my custom Lincoln centercaps done and I can pop them into the knockoff spinners I'd wanted.

Again, thank you. That was something I was unsure I'd ever find.

Comment

Cool. I must see these once they are complete.
            ~David~

Comment

Working...
            X