Boomerang antenna?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunUoveR View Post
    ive had it just over a month now and everyone who sees it seems to really like it. all my 20 something year old buddies and even my 70 year old grandfather lol
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

1989 Grand Marquis GS

Comment

Looks nice, what did ya have to do to mount it?

Comment

some kind of contact cement from lowes believe it or not lol. they actually mount stock with dubble sided black foamy tape that i had to scrape off the residue of. been on there through the warm spring days, piles of snow and 90 mph speeds...
          1989 Grand Marquis GS

Comment

Did you have make any adjustments so that the trunk lid doesnt fly up and smash the rear glass?

Comment

Originally posted by RunUoveR View Post
              some kind of contact cement from lowes believe it or not lol. they actually mount stock with dubble sided black foamy tape that i had to scrape off the residue of. been on there through the warm spring days, piles of snow and 90 mph speeds...
              funny, mine has a bolt that goes through it, it will be good since there is a hole in the lincolns trunk lid...

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
              1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
              1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
              2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
              2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

there was a hole in the bottom i thought was for a bolt but apon closer inspection on the hole i realized it wasnt threaded, there were just 2 seperate grooves in the side of it that at first appeared to be threads
                1989 Grand Marquis GS

Comment

Working...
                X