Suicide Doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suicide Doors

Any one know of a How to on suicide Door's for the rear on a 4 door?
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

If you are looking for a book...I can't help you...But maybe the people at Wing Doors can. They make weld and bolt on lambo door hinges; as well as suicide doors. I messaged them about lambo hinges and suicide doors for my 88 GM...And they gave me a quick response. They said that they have been installed onto Town Cars of about the same year; both lambos and suicides.

I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

Just email them your question; maybe they'll give you what you are looking for.

sigpic
    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

suicide doors would look awsome on a 4 dr vic or merc

Comment

Hell yea :-D. I sent them guys a E mail.. hopefully thre not like summit and will actualy write back )
        People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

They quoted me about $1500 for a pair of lambo hinges and a pair of suicide hinges. I'd love to get suicide hinges for mine...The lambos not so much, but that'd be awesome.

If you go through with this, you'll have to keep us posted on your progress...And then come help me with mine.

sigpic
          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

right on

Comment

If it's a kit it sholdent be hard LOL. should be preety easy actualy. I think it will help set my car off to.. Even though it is a DD>. Would that make it RICE btw?

Comment

no i dont think so, i only look at hondas and shit like that to be ricey...

Comment

A) For true rice...It needs to be Japanese...Not Canadian made.
                  B) And rice is usually styling effects that make the car look like it can go faster than it really can; or that make it stand out at all points. Too flashy a paint job...Huge stick on scoops...Wings the size of the car...Et cetera.

Rice? Not hardly.

sigpic

Comment

exactly suiside doors in my opinion would be far from ricey.

Comment

Ok cool. ill prob get er done then :-D With a Custom tint.. Agine Ounce she's up to bar/par :-D

Comment

wicked keep me poasted...

Comment

Eh, Got to thinking wernt they outlawed a whille back.. Like around the 40's or 50's?

Comment

Not that I know of...The Honda Elements have suicides...Some trucks have suicides...I've never heard them to be illegal.

Well heck, Lincoln used them on the Continental sedans throughout the sixties and into the seventies didn't they?

sigpic

Comment

Thats good enuff for me :-D : Police offcer Says- Son are dem der suicide doors.? Ill say Yes Sir they came like that :-D

Comment

Working...
                              X