No announcement yet.

FRP 9mm Spark Plug Wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eye balling it I would guess 7mm at most.

Sent from my '85 Lincolin Town Car
    Using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds about right. Wonder if there are any real performance benefits from getting the thicker wires??

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

If you have a quality, performance ignition it will. For me it was 1. A dress up and 2. New wires as a "just in case" since I didn't know the age of the old wires.. It turned out that I found two bad wires. One had previously been pulled off the plug side and badly re-crimped, the other on the plug side had no crimp from the factory!

Using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonder if there is a noticeable difference, with OEM coil, or need performance coil (or other parts) to see a difference.

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

I had two questionable wires, I noticed a difference. Smoother and stable idle Now. I actually think my idle is a bit to high now vs before the wire change. Its also more consistent when it revs off the line. I had a minor stumble before. Not that it's a hot rod, lol

Using Tapatalk

Comment

Curious if one were to have perfectly intact OEM wires and then these. Would there be a difference? Guess there is really only one way to tell....

Comment

I predict curiosity making my wallet much emptier in the near future

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
                1987 Grand Marquis LS (GONE!)
                1990 Grand Marquis GS

I like to go fast

Comment

Do it, Do it, Do if!

Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X