how to wire in I-pod fm transmitter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91waggin View Post
    I just used a T-tap on the power wire, but I already have an aftermarket unit in place, with a different harness. If you use a T-tap on the power wire and you decide to take it off, you can just put a piece of electrical tape over the scar on the wire. If you have some electrical know-how (and IIRC, you do), you could make yourself a little filter capacitor kit to clean the power off of the cig lighter. Otherwise, buy the one I bought. It's great, and it's now down to only 10 bucks.
    yeah I could rig up a filter arrangement. I just don't have the parts on hand right now. If I just wanted to stick a capacitor in there, I could do that dirt cheap but I'd prefer a cap and a choke to clean the power as much as possible. I might have to order some more parts anyway for a power supply project so it wouldn't be much to add a few extra tidbits.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
    X