Sound buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound buffer

Howdey. You mang's know them little sound buffer things. Ones on the regulator ones on the coil?

Well im unsure where to splice the one for the coil into now?

Anyone care to enlighten me?
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

The condensor? It should go on the + side of the coil. Its not that important, if you're not getting popping noises in the radio, you can leave it. Mine is missing or was never present on my car from the factory. Been that way at least as long as I've had it.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

It's well. the radio makes weired noise now with the car on. not poping per say. Both connectors on my coil have juice with key on. But im gonna bet it's the wire on the drivers side. as it is closer. Thanks mang. I really hate to mess with it in reality i might not. I might weight for the 3g.
      People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Working...
      X