getting a nose up look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting a nose up look

I wanted to get some replies on getting the nose lifted up a bit on the 84. Reason being is i had to give my dad the 86 cp as his buick roadmaster was kinda falling apart with the body and all so i now need the 84s nose up some as during the winter months i go to the local mountains and stay with my grand parents cabin and there drive way is super steep and is always covered in a foot of snow or more in the winter months. The 86 never had a issue with going up the steep drive way as it has air shocks in the rear so i would just let a good amount of air out the shocks and it would be fine. On the other hand i had to go up and help my grandfather the other weak and i had to take the 84 and the front end was scraping on the concrete on the drive way. The 84 still needs a overhaul on the shocks but what should i get to have the nose up and the rear lower look. Thanks matt
    1984 mercury grand marquis ls rebuilt 306 flat top pistons with factory cfi and lincoln headers with single glasspack dual snorkle air cleaner. Gloss black paint with slick top coversion.
    1986 mercury grand marquis colony park 5.0 sefi dual exhuast thrush turbos with h pipe and turbines

Put new springs in the front. You can use later springs for more lift. The CFI cars are about the lightest ones made, so using even stuff from a late 80s model, or a late 80s police car should give you a little more lift. If you want it goofy tall, use late 90s springs, but that'll pick up the front end enough to look silly without a lot more rear spring, and if you have it level with stock size wheels its going to look goofy as well.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
    X