If you wanna buy it from Ford...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you wanna buy it from Ford...

Looking through Team Ford Parts' website, I found some funny prices, though I'm sure most of this stuff is long out-of-stock.

Full frame for 80-89 Crown Victoria:
    1,481 for the "standard"
    1,774 for the "HD"

Was What would HD be? I was under the impression the frame was the same between police and civis.

Left from fender with antenna hole without cornering lights:
    w/ cornering lamps

Mufflers:
    No price is shown, it's probably an old part number, but they show it as there being a difference between 2.73 axle cars and "w/o 2.73 rear axle". hmmm.

Air cleaner assembly, 80-85:

Fan:
    It shows different fans for 65, 60, and 100 amp alternators. Weird.

Rear window with "formal" roof and heat:
    ouch

15 inch wire wheel covers:

15 inch "disc" type wheel covers, brushed aluminum:
    71 dollars

Dog dish hubcaps:
    41 dollars

Grille for dual-lamp (non S) crown vics up to 87:

Header Panel up to 87:
    not bad.

Side Marker lens to 87:
    27 dollars right 40 left

Headlamp bezel to 87:

Bumper (aluminum, no rub strip) to 87:

bumper (steel with rub strips and bars) to 87:

front window w/o vent window, tinted:

manual mirror to 87:
    54 LH 99 RH

2 door run channels (the weather stripping in the frame that is harder rubber and doesn't fully seal to the door):

Dash pad to 85-87:

glove box door 82-89:

front sill plates:
    40 left 37 right

hood to 87:

hood insulation:

Side marker lamp to 87:

tail lamp assembly 83-87:
    194 RH 163 LH

Door shell (sedan rear to 87):

Vinyl roof fabric precut:
    half 4-door 703 2 door 407
    full 4 door 1597

I just thought some of these prices, and some of the year limits and variations were interesting. It sorta makes me want to inquire about just how many of these parts could still be dug up from the right dealer...

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Can you buy new dash pads anywhere? Just wondering as mine is crap.

Comment

Poke around this site and place an order. It doesn't say what is in stock and what isn't. Worth a try though.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

We had a post about Teamford and the frames specifically in the past somewhere. Unofortunately sometimes you'll place an order and come to find out that the items you want are not available. Give it a shot, but don't get your hopes up to high. You can always call them directly, the one guy there, Bill Jenkins is really helpfull and I've bought many parts from them before. What they can do is a nationwide parts locator search and let you know what you can get. I really really want the tricky stuff like vent window and door weatherstrip.
        sigpic
        1986 Grand Marquis LS 2 Door
        Ext: Medium Shadow Blue Metallic, Int: Midnight Blue, 3.08 open, 235/70/15 Goodyear Aquatread III, Rebuilt AOD w/ Transgo Shift Kit, 3G upgrade from 95 5.0 Mustang, Walker Dual Exhaust w/ H pipe, Viper 5900ST alarm, De-smogged, Rear Civ. Sway Bar, and more.

Comment

bill jenkins is not running the parts dept anymore.........i had a difficult time getting ahold of anyone there and they werent answering my e-mails, so i started using millenium ford www.partsguyed.com

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Team Ford sucked. They ripped me off royally but eventually they paid me back some money. I ordered a d.side dew wipe, p.side dew wipe, p.side window channel molding and d.side window channels molding all for my two door. The representative I spoke with said we will call you back to see if everything is in stock so I get called back a month later and only the p. side dew wipe and a d. side window channel moldings were available. Okay great I pay for them then but only end up receiving the d.side window channel molding and a bill well over what the two items available would have cost if I received them both. I argue for months telling them that I have never received the p.side dew wipe and that they overcharged me a lot of money. I finally got my money back for the p.side dew wipe but they said that because the part is older that they had to charge more for the d.side window channel molding than it was listed in their website. ASSHOLES
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Both of my police P72s have had HD stamped in the frame, on the driver's side, right after the frame goes over the rear axle. It may be other places, but I noticed it there.
              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Working...
              X