Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'03-'04 cobra wheels

will they fit my box?

Complete set of 4 Terminator cobra wheels, tires and center caps. Sizes are 18 x 9.5 front and 18 x 10.5 on a 5 by 4.5" bolt pattern. This bolt pattern will fit dodge vehicles as well. Tire sizes are 275/35ZR18 (front), and 315/30ZR18 (rear)

1989 Grand Marquis GS

With the right spacers, no prob.

Check out the FAQs, or Mike will destroy you
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

i looked at the sticky and i seen what the backspacing on my merc would be but i didnt see what the diffrence would be compared to mustangs. i know ppl are using spacers with current generation mustang wheels but i didnt know if they were the same as these
      1989 Grand Marquis GS

Comment

Check the center bore of the wheels before you try to mount them. I tried a set of aftermarket '03 Cobra wheels on my mom's box and the smaller bore of the Mustang wheels wouldn't fit over the CV axles. Then there was the aforementioned spacing problem. Without spacers, the wheels will hit the upper control arms. The rear will need more spacing than the front because they may rub the fenderwell or the exhaust without spacers. Other than those hurdles, you're good to go. Those were my first choice for the CV. Ended up with the American Racing wheels instead.

Packman

Comment

Originally posted by RunUoveR View Post
          i looked at the sticky and i seen what the backspacing on my merc would be but i didnt see what the diffrence would be compared to mustangs. i know ppl are using spacers with current generation mustang wheels but i didnt know if they were the same as these
          Would have been a simple search, there are quite a few people running 17x9" mustang wheels. (or check the sticky right below the other faq)

Anyway, I added it to the FAQ.
          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
          X