No announcement yet.

Police upper control arms. (box body ones) {UPDATED!}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The idiots who aligned my car last gave me WAYYY positive camber on the one side and wayyy negative camber on the other...so it wouldn't pull...however its still fucked up! If i have more miles on it the tires would have worn pretty badly... you can actually SEE the camber difference...and who knows how far off the caster is...toe probably isn't too bad...

It will hopefully be close to perfect when im done with it although these cars can be a bitch because the one adjustment is for BOTH camber AND caster....
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Yeah, I fought with aligning mine a year or two ago. It was a tremendous pain in the ass thanks to the camber/caster being the same shit and thanks to the heavy rims/tires I've got on the car.

Comment

in the end did you succeed?
        -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Of course! That thing wasn't coming off the rack until everything was dead on.

Comment

Working...
          X