i had no choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had no choice

yooo.lol.so the afcos 1020 rite, but those are only for the front.which for the rear.i gotta order this crap already my cars just sittin out front cuz my tire was getting royaly fucked up from the rubbin?im sure mrltd wants to ring my fuckin neck but i hope you guys know im very thankful.youve been a big help,im just learnin about these cars and you guys seem to be way more knowledgeable than muah (not a kiss queers)tanx.

huh???????
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

lol.the afco 1020 shocks for gm mid size full size etc.it sias that these are for the front.which ones are for the rear?

Comment

lol.i just read what i wrote up there.how do you not get that,its pretty clear.
        or maybe it seems that way cuz i wrote it

Comment

Depends on what your rear ride height ends up with your new springs. The distance from lower to upper shock mount after springs are installed.
          Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

What Dave said - install yer new springs (with old shocks for now), drop car on ground, crawl under car, and measure the distance from the plate on the frame where the top of the shock goes in to the bolt on the axle the lower end of the shock slips onto. Give us the number, and then we can figure it all out.

Comment

ohh... i see, tanx dudes will do

Comment

Man just get KYB GR-2s and some new springs and be done with it.
                '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

listen man its MY whip.if my questions bother you, dont answer them.easy.

Comment

Just trying to make things easier for you....but if you wanna be a dick, FUCK you
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Originally posted by 911vic View Post
                      listen man its MY whip.if my questions bother you, dont answer them.easy.
                      Sounded more like a relevant suggestion to me, but that's just my
                      1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                      FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

It's a relevant suggestion if the kid just wants to lightly upgrade his car, but he obviously want at least one level above that. Anyhow, no point in bitchin about shit

Comment

Upgrade is an upgrade, that's all that matters to me, lol.
                          1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
                          1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
                          1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

Originally posted by boXman View Post
                            Just trying to make things easier for you....but if you wanna be a dick, FUCK you
                            Knock it off.
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

No
                              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Working...
                              X