Trailer Hitch Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailer Hitch Recommendations?

I'm going to have to get a trailer hitch installed on one or both of my cars in the semi-near future for hauling a U-Haul back and forth to school with all my tools and junk in it. I'm wondering who all here has trailer hitches, and if so, what brands do you have, where did you get them, what have your experiences been, and what would you recommend getting?

Thanks a lot, guys.

--Nathan

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

the trailer hitch i installed in superlinc is a class 3........david got it on ebay for around 125 shipped.........i have a brandy new class 2 hitch, i'll sell it if youre interested

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I have a draw-tite class one for me I got it for around 79.00
      go to etrailer.com they have some good deals
      also don't forget that your car most likley will have to cut in to the taillight wiring for electrical also make sure you have a tranny cooler

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
        the trailer hitch i installed in superlinc is a class 3........david got it on ebay for around 125 shipped.........i have a brandy new class 2 hitch, i'll sell it if youre interested
        How much are you looking to get for it, and can you get me a quote on shipping?

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Class 3 here, I think mine's a valley.. I pulled it off of a junk towncar at Scott's
          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
          X