No announcement yet.

transmission fluid ... everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't go jumping up and down and screaming, simply take the car back and say you are not satisfied with the work they did, and say you would like them to fix it. Give them a square chance to make it right before paying someone else to take it apart. I can tell you what will happen with this: you'll have the other shop tear down the tranny and find out whats going on. You will take this information back to the first shop, and they of course will refuse to pay the bill for the other shop because you should have brought it back to them for the warranty. The end result of this is you have paid for a bad trans build, plus paid a shop for time to tear down the tranny and inspect it. Now you're gonna have another bill to put the whole mess back together properly. At the end of the day you're gonna pay for this job twice, and you'll be pissed off even more. Take 91LTD's suggestion and just get the place that did the job to make it right if they are able, and if they are not, persue your other options.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
    X