Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great! lol
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I'd put on a straight pipe with no muffler/glasspack.

If you're going to buy a straight pipe anyway, buy one long, put it on, and see how you like it (then take your muffler back and get your money back). It won't be near as loud as you think . . . .

I put about 30,000 miles on my older 89 CV with a straight pipe after its Y.

HO with Explorer Cam, Electric Fan, Cop Sway Bars, Dual exhaust with no mufflers, 15x7" American Racing; 215/70R15's front, 255/60R15's rear, 3.55's with Trak-Lok.

Comment

Well, I had a bitch of a time getting the old muffler off. Dremel = good product. I laid out my good Y-pipe, glass pack, and tail section and found a problem. Too long. Ran down to the muffler shop and ended up buying an 18 glass pack with off-set ends. It sounds good and has a nice tone. Not too loud, not too quite. I'll be taking the Cherry Bomb back.

Videos are forthcoming.

Comment

Here you go . . .

CRAPPY, HOLE-FILLED EXHAUST

ROLLING TO THE MUFFLER SHOP. CAT-BACK NOTHIN'

MORE CAT-BACK NOTHIN'

18 INCHES OF PACKED GLASS

Comment

That thing sounds awsome mang. I think I might throw one of those on my car in the mean time just for sound. Sweet!!:clap002:
            Nick
            88 Colony Park LS
            G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
            Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Nice! It sounds really heathy. I run 18" packs on my car too.
              2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

sounds good mang!
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X