Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well....F&*%^$

Oh, well..

Pulled the upper intake to do the rockers...lots of oil in the runners. Oil in the MAP sensor. Tried out the rockers. Not enough adjustment to compensate for the cam. That was a waste of 370 bucks...So I still need new pushrods. At this point I might just put the stock cam back in and say fuck it. All I can do right now is drive it. No place to work on it, not much time either.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Damn, that sux. I popped my pass valve cover off of the towny to see if I could locate the source of my ticking noise. No dice, I think it is slack in the timing chain, but I cant really adjust that. Now Im just waiting until I have money to replace my engine, just hope it holds together in the mean time.
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

mrltd- what problem are you having, exactly?
      2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
      1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
      1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

:cuss:
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
          mrltd- what problem are you having, exactly?
          I think his pushrods are too short for the cam he's running IIRC.
          Nick
          88 Colony Park LS
          G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
          Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Working...
          X