Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My gas mileage sucks... how about yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't really care what the vic gets since its not my primary driver. The towncar has been pulling a crappy 18mpg since the ticking started. I want a new engine...!!!
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Good to hear, mang!

Damn MAF...
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic
        Well, got my running problem fixed finaly. Dieing MAF sensor was the cause. Now that it's all better engine wise, I need to get a damn transmission that works in it.

:3gears:

Kickass mang!
        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

I readjusted my timing and ran a can of seafoam through the TB, now with a light foot I get 15 city and 21-23 highway. I even jumped up to 25.7 mpg on one trip last week!

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
          1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

The minivan with bad gas, brakes dragging, and a loose front end just got 21.71mpg....that's a bit better than the wagon. Only 7.6 gallons of gas a day vs the wagons 9 something....and with gas at 2.27 for 87...that's a nice saving..
            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

And everyone's ragging on you for driving a Chrysler lol. Just don't neglect the wagon.
              Nick
              88 Colony Park LS
              G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
              Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Working...
              X