• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm

my lows picture looks like crap but here's my brights

SuperFord Profile
    Support safe sigs

-sigs should not exceed 600 pixels wide
    -sigs should not consist of more that 25 lines (including pics) when viewed at 800x600
    -Multiple images exceeding 600 pixels wide should have a space between them to allow for wrapping
    -Total sig size should not exceed 60k
    Remember, only you can prevent sig abuse....

Comment

yucatec...the link you posted is basically the same thing as I have. You can put different bulbs into it. If you want more power, there are better bulbs you can get. Mine suck. I'm probably going to get new ones, after I rewire the headlights and put relays in. What Grimor has seem real nice, but they were like $300 or more or something like that, right?

GMGT... Im not a n00b.

Comment

yeah

witht he relays and 4 lights bulbs etc yeah bout $308

SuperFord Profile
        Support safe sigs

-sigs should not consist of more that 25 lines (including pics) when viewed at 800x600
        -Multiple images exceeding 600 pixels wide should have a space between them to allow for wrapping

Comment

Cogs, dont make me "fix" you again :boxing:
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

thanks for the pix Grimor, time to start saving,lol
            Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Dear Gurus, "EvilCrownVic" wrote: "i think i'm gonna save up for the e-code cibies. i spent all day yesterday while it was raining at www.danielsternlighting.com, and it seems the e-codes are the way to go."

I ordered lowbeams and relays from him yesterday. Thanks for all the help. I'll let you know how they work out.

Donald McCaig

Comment

hmm

i should start getting referal money for the business I send him heehh

SuperFord Profile
                Support safe sigs

Comment

Dear Gurus, Took a drive with my new Halogen lights tonight. Eat your heart out Doc Watson - I can see!

My stock lights (new sealed beams) on an 89 Colony Park had got dangerously dim for usual use of 11/12 hours on the Interstate followed by an hour or so on dirt roads enroute to a back country sheepdog trial. Stern says it's because the manufacturers use thin wire and corrosion reduces illumination by a third to a half. I believe!

My new Bosch white halogen lights are legal lights that don't blind oncoming drivers. Cost for headlight shells, bulbs, wires and relays - about $110. I'm no mechanic and mine sweated for a day getting them in and correct. Another $180.

Not cheap but it beats the shit out of running into a deer, a semi or a tree.

I'll post later on their first road trip - 9 hours to Ohio over New Year's.

Donald McCaig

Comment

Comment

HID Lighting Final Report

Dear Gurus,
                      Slushy foggy country roads and the beltway around Columbus tested my new euro headlights. They're terrific. There's lots of headlight stats but I think a fair test is when you're side by side with a new Mercedes or Lexus, whose headlights show more of the road. Answer: the 89 Colony Park is as good as anything on the road!!
                      We overtook a stock Colony Park - 84? 85? His headlights looked like candles. Donald McCaig

Comment

His headlights looked like candles.
                        LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X