Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know the GVW of a 1989 townie?

cant find it anywhere for some reason.
    1989 Lincoln Town Car - "Anabelle" - Original block, .030 over with SpeedPro pistons, rods fitted with ARP hardware, FRPP +volume oil pump, GT-40 3bar heads, Crane 1.72 rockers, 89' Fox cam, 93' Cobra lower intake, Explorer upper and 65mm TB, 93' Lightning EGR spacer, K&N intake kit from a 4.0L Ranger, 19lb/hr injectors w/ 87 Mark VII ECM, cat/smog deletes, Big Brake conversion, 3.55 K-Code Trac-Lok/Disc brake rear axle, CVPI LCA's w/1" sway bar in rear, wagon front sway bar, BBK 2.5" off-road H-Pipe, Flowmaster super 40s, HPP wheels, 3G alternator w/LMR.com wiring kit, gear reduction starter conversion, Best 1/4 time: 16.0 @ 85mph.

Best I can come up with for you. I do believe the GVWR numbers are on the door sticker tho.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Do you want the weight of the car when empty or the total weight of the car with its maximum load?

The GVWR on the door sticker is the max weight including load.

The weight given in the link above is likely with no fuel, no oil, no antifreeze, as my Grand Marquis weighs about that much on the scale at the race track, and a TC ought to be at least 100lb heaver, I reckon.
      FOR SALE: 89 Grand Marquis GS HO. Quarter mile = 15.8 @ 87mph -- pics http://public.fotki.com/vfr700f2/car...rcycl/mercury/

Junkyard HO, MSD wires, stock Mustang headers, off-road H, Hemi Super Turbos. 3.55 trac loc, HO governor and servo in stock rebuilt AOD. 3-row rad, air pump delete, cop rear bar, wagon rear springs, 93 CV rear discs, 98-02 Grand Marquis wheels, Class 3 hitch, aluminum space-saver spare.

Coming soon: 98-02 front brakes, cop springs, Monroe cop shocks, 96 Cobra wheels w/255/50/17. Better yet, need a nice wagon to put all that stuff in.

Comment

Working...
      X