Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chilton online repair manual

copy then paste the above link in address bar
    WARNING: Above advise is based on actual experience or just plain common sense. In the event said advise is determined to be incorrect you are entitled to a full refund of exactly what you paid for it.lol
    85 LTD Crown Vic Coupe 302 CFI Dual Exhaust No Cats Thrush Welds
    pwr windows, locks, seat, antenna
    cruise, tilt, white on white, maroon interior

Thanks very handy... I get plenty of grease on the paperback !

Comment

no worky for me...
      Please return to your library's access page and re-authorize a new session or contact this site's administrator for assistance.

To access the ChiltonLibrary database, please contact your local library to determine if ChiltonLibrary is available.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

try this clink on link then copy paste code

At the prompt where it says "Login using Michigan Driver's License or State ID number," enter the following: C4535896486
        Last edited by shorty; 12-12-2011, 09:30 AM.
        WARNING: Above advise is based on actual experience or just plain common sense. In the event said advise is determined to be incorrect you are entitled to a full refund of exactly what you paid for it.lol
        85 LTD Crown Vic Coupe 302 CFI Dual Exhaust No Cats Thrush Welds
        pwr windows, locks, seat, antenna
        cruise, tilt, white on white, maroon interior

Comment

Until they cut you off for logging in from california, NY & canada ip addresses all at the same time
          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

hehe

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
            X