OK, exhaust time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, exhaust time

OK, I need to get exhaust. I failed emissions, and the cats are the problem. So, what fits nicely?

I'll need to get an H/X-pipe with cats and I'll need a quiet exhaust. I'll be running 2.5" I saw something about s10 mid pipes??

Oh, well off to install the rear.... :banana:
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

move to NH, they only test emissions on 96-up. they're supposed to do visuals on older vehicles but alot of places don't. as long as its not leaking, you're good to go
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

mike.....the mid pipes i've been using are a combination of 2.25" mustang flanges, and a set of s10 mid pipes (done 4 systems like this on boxes so far) the pipe # is napa 43-281............i can get pipes and flanges for around 60 bucks for both sides.............eric had an x pipe with cats, it is a tight fit but it works, he said problem is the pipe will need to come down if you need to remove the transmission pan.......btw the mustang h pipes fit perfectly................as for tails, you can use stock wagon tails (pricey at $60 ea...i priced em out for kevins wagon) or get some custom 2.25" tails bent up..............i plan on using lincoln motorsports in hammondton nj to bend up new tails for my lincoln (mine are 7 years old, and starting to go) and new tails for the vic and a custom exhaust for teh volvo

good luck, and i got u a fuel rail mike
      scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

cool. Only 2.25" though... Hmm. Might just get custom done again then. Definatley need 2.5 with the motor I'm gonna be running. Well, prolly not, but I like 2.5"

The 3.73's and TL are in.
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
        X