Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Furthermore proof that our tech is MUCH better...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Furthermore proof that our tech is MUCH better...

Has anyone completed thie mission if so was it succesful? I would like as much info as possible if anyone can help me out.. Thanks

Read. I'm sorry Nate, but those guys are fucking idiots :nonono:
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Gotta love how people simply start mocking. There was one decent answer tho. Once you have all the parts, probably it becomes a matter of changing out the engine bay wiring harness, then most everything else will just plug in. fuel lines from frame to engine need to be changed, but they should disconnect so thats not much of a problem. Do CFI cars have a fuel return line? if not that could be a problem. also not sure about the pump capacity, but thats probably OK.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

CFI cars do have a return line..

I'm not sure as to how powerful the intank CFI pump is compared to the EFI intank pump...

But it would actually be a good swap for someone to do... Convert to HP while you are doing all that tho..

Get a flat tappet cam with very similar specs to a stock HO cam, and that car would really boogie!

Comment

Well, Nate, if you read this I have about 95% of the stuff you need. Intake, wiring, etc....schematics...

I will not post "over there" anymore.
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Thanx for speaking up, justin

Comment

Hmmm, I think BON used to do this kind of thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Stu
              Hmmm, I think BON used to do this kind of thing...

Which kind of "thing"?

Comment

Claiming to hate a website yet visiting it just as much and talking about it constantly.

The only thing that hasn't been done is screenshotting.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu
                  The only thing that hasn't been done is screenshotting.
                  Actually

Linky...
                  -Michael

Comment

Ah, I barely remember BON, haven't been on there for like 5-6 years.
                    Once they got shut down a couple times, and then C V N came around, I went over there. I was the 4th person on C V N. It was a decent place....years ago. Oh well...

Comment

Check this out.. LOL Fuck them............http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/s...=&fpart=1&vc=1
                      The Best
                      Past and Present Any Questions...................

Comment

39 PSI from the CFI pump, for future reference
                        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

the flow rate is what i'd be concerned about, not the pressure. insufficient flow under load will make the pressure drop and the engine will fuel starve.
                          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

the flow rate is what i'd be concerned about
                            That is what I'd be concerned with as with a CFI car you are only feeding 2 injectors and with an efi car you are feeding 8.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                            My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

And to this day, I still have no idea the flow rate of CFI injectors...

Comment

Working...
                              X