Stripping my 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stripping my 90

Yes my 90 grand marquis aka the mud box is gonna go to the scrap yard. Im pulling the motor and tranny and the driveshaft (aluminum) and keeping the back springs, shocks and sway bars. If anyone needs anything else let me know before next friday. If i still have it ill take it off. And will the brake booster off a 90 fit an 89?
    1989 Grand Marquis LS
    flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

does the 90 have a coach roof with a grey interior? if so i need the massive rear piece that goes round the back window inside and i need the rear sail panels. assuming they're not all fucked up.

i believe the brake booster is identical. i know the master cylinders are different
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Not sure what the coach roof is. The interior is tan and the inside sail panels are all tore and have sealtbelts in them. it has shoulder belts in the back. Hit me up on aim and maybe i can figure it out. im mud32754
      1989 Grand Marquis LS
      flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Re: Stripping my 90

Originally posted by Southern_Pride
        Yes my 90 grand marquis aka the mud box is gonna go to the scrap yard. Im pulling the motor and tranny and the driveshaft (aluminum) and keeping the back springs, shocks and sway bars. If anyone needs anything else let me know before next friday. If i still have it ill take it off. And will the brake booster off a 90 fit an 89?
        Does it have shoulder seat-belts or lap belts in the back? I have been thinking of throwing some upgradedstuff instead of my lap belts.

Comment

Shoulder belts. But the cloth over then is torn up. Ill take a pic for you.
          1989 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Working...
          X