No announcement yet.

Aftermarket steering wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few questions.....How long did it take you to install it? What was the total price you spent? From what site did you get ur deal?And did you use teh anti theft setup so you can take ur wheel off? Sorry for so many question but im about to get one of these real soon in the coming weeks..
    The Best
    Past and Present Any Questions...................

Comment

The stuff was given to me. The wheel I have was like 140 bucks. The install kit was 20-40 bucks. It's all really common stuff that advance, pepboys and autozone carry. Install is like 15 minutes. You'll need a steering wheel puller though. No anti theft on mine. Nobody would even look at that car...
      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Ok guys i guess im the first to do this but here goes... I brought a steering wheel from grant racing as well as the security kit so you can take ur steering wheel in the house at night.. The horn button is sweet its a billet surrong with a black button with teh ford blue logo ...Im from DC its alot of car theft around here.. Also i just upgraded my alarm to a Viper 791XV keysless entry, remote start two way pager with LCD display and it works with no problems im just not goin use the remote start all the time thou and also a trunk pop i removed my trunk key hole a while back before i got my car painted so its alot easier this way than having to always go and hit teh button in teh glove box...Well check out my pics and if any one have any questions they would like the ask about the steering wheel install feel free..

The Best

Comment

Looks good. My friend just got that same alarm. He loves it.
          1989 Grand Marquis LS
          flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Looks effing great!! It inspires me to get it, too.

Comment

That's one hot steering wheel. I want one now lol
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Thanks guys...
                The Best

Comment

Working...
                X