X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valvoline MaxLife

Comment

Originally posted by 91waggin View Post
      I didn't really wanna mess around with installing a drain plug. I bought this awhile back, and it's some of the best money I ever spent. I don't think I got it at this particular store, but it's the same thing. It'll do oil, trans fluid, gasoline, even 140 weight gear oil!
      http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/...d+extractor.do
      Just stick the tube down the trans dipstick tube and it'll suck 95% of the fluid out. that way, when you get underneath to change the filter, you only get a couple drops.
      Thats a marine oil changer basically. Boat motors you suck the oil out through the dipstick tube. I have one my uncle built out of an old RV fresh water pump and some 5 gallon container. Pump bolts to the top of the container with a discharge hose. On the suction side its got a long piece of flexible plastic tube that fits over a dipstick, or could go down a trans dipstick if you want. Hook it to 12v and away you go. Its not pretty but it works great.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
      X