auto reference center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto reference center

Hey guys i don't know if i should post this in this forum or another but i use this site all the time and thought ya'll be interested in it. once there just click on auto reference center and go from there. very helpful.

just click on the link below and go. once there just add to favorites.

Sign in to EBSCO Research Services to gain access to your library or organization's subscription of EBSCOhost Databases, Discovery Service and Explora.
    ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
    ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Thanks for the link, Ebsco's a great reference but I think we need a password to log on. My college library card had an access code for Ebsco and others like Lexis Nexus.
    sigpic
    1986 Grand Marquis LS 2 Door
    Ext: Medium Shadow Blue Metallic, Int: Midnight Blue, 3.08 open, 235/70/15 Goodyear Aquatread III, Rebuilt AOD w/ Transgo Shift Kit, 3G upgrade from 95 5.0 Mustang, Walker Dual Exhaust w/ H pipe, Viper 5900ST alarm, De-smogged, Rear Civ. Sway Bar, and more.

Comment

sorry that one did work but this does work, i just used it.

user ID: lib
      password: access

Sign in to EBSCO Research Services to gain access to your library or organization's subscription of EBSCOhost Databases, Discovery Service and Explora.
      Last edited by Bowman85merc; 04-19-2008, 09:39 PM.
      ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
      ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

Your first link worked great for me. Went right to the EBSCO Selection Page - clicked on Auto Repair Reference & I was in. The second link you posted went to a username/password login page.
        I use the EBSCO Auto Repair site ALOT, but have always had to go through my local public library, put in an acct#/password, blah blah & about 17 steps later I'd finally get in. Even tried bookmarking that page where the Auto Repair Reference actually starts & adding it to my Favorites, but as soon as I'd close-out & then try to link back in, it'd take me back to the login.
        Now I've got the Selection Page that your first link took me to added to my favorites in a "General Reference" folder & the Auto Repair page in an "Automotive Reference" folder, so it just takes a couple of clicks & I'm into the repair section. No library card/acct. #/password/login B.S. Slick! Thanks.

Comment

hmmm, all I get with either link is a big blank white page with the ebsco logo at the top...
          People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. ~ George Orwell

1990 Crown Vic, 2006 Ford Fusion, 2003 Ranger

Comment

Working...
          X